In the event that an employee or visitor gets ill or there is an accident in your office, please do the following:
- Call Emergency at 911.
- Give Emergency Dispatcher the following information:
- Your name/the name of your organization
- Your building name and address
- Your floor number and the location of emergency on floor
- Any details of accident or illness
- Do not move an injured/ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Whenever possible, have someone meet the emergency unit in the lobby.
- Do not administer First Aid, CPR, or use an AED unless specifically trained.
During business hours:
Please contact the Property Management Office and Tenant Service Center to let them know of the emergency. Please provide your name, phone number and your location. If you cannot reach the Property Management Office, please call the Tenant Service Center.
After business hours or on weekends:
Please call the Tenant Service Center and inform them you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
The Property Management Office or the Tenant Service Center will notify Security so they can guide the emergency personnel to the correct location